Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas Time Again!


The time has flown by and so much has happened. I have finally decided to climb onto the bandwagon again and have had the card making itch for a few days. Finally today I took the plunge knowing that I will probably have so much fun doing this I won't want to stop. LOL! Here is my first card in FOREVER! I made this card to go with the sketch challenge for 2Sketches4You,
and also for the challenge at Caardvarks. I did enjoy making this card, definitly need to "practice again" LOL! Hope everyone has a great evening! The paper used here was from the paperpack by BoBunny Noel. The chipboard cutout was from the chipboard packet My Minds Eye I believe. Ribbon was also from the ribbon packet by BoBunny Wraps Holly Berry. I stole the fir and berries from a christmas decoration and a few other things from my stash.

signature

8 comments:

Kristii said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the colors and the details are fabulous!!! Love how you raised the diamonds behind the birdie and greenery!!! Fantastic!

SmilynStef said...

Love that sweet little cardinal.

Anonymous said...

Wahahahoooh Hiya Angela..Your card is `stunningly beautiful`...
Hope your settled in your new home ok TFS
Have a great weekend:) x

Unknown said...

my oh my Angela - this is a stunner!!! GREAT take on the sketch :)
Thanks for joining us at 2 Sketches 4 You this week
:) Kazan

Magento Themes said...

wow...lovely design!!! you've done the great work for your all post Angela. I just love this one. This colors are very nice and the sparkle eyes for the little one.
I like this background designs are great. Thanks for this great post. Magento Themes

Angelina said...

Its really very creative logo design & all the topics are very useful for once who want to create something different.

babar said...

I am really impressed with the design of card.
plastic card ideas
hotel key card

Angelina said...

I know that problem well! I really need to go through and re-organize my tags and categories on a few blogs I operate. I am going to try and limit my categories to about 10 areas, using tags to help further group my articles. iPhone Developers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP